Images are representations only.
Type 850/860/870 Miniature Air and Water Pressure Regulator SeriesBrand: ControlAir
The ControlAir Type 850/860/870 Series are compact units that economical, high performance pressure regulation of compressed air (Type 850), water (Type 860) or drinkable water (Type 870).
Designed specifically for the OEM market, these units are ideal for compressed air or water pressure control applications.
The highly sensitive diaphragm-operated design delivers accurate downstream pressure by eliminating the problems caused by sticking in piston designs utilized by competitors. A molded rubber supply valve provides accurate regulation and prevents leakage.
The Type 850/860 is recommended for use in any industrial application that requires water or air pressure regulation and low cost. The Type 870 is designed for use in potable water systems.
Materials in contact with water are approved by National Sanitation Foundation (NSF) or the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for use in potable water systems. Elastomers in the Type 870 are food grade.Features
- Easy and Accurate Adjustment
- Relieving and Non-relieving Models
- 1/8" and 1/4" NPT and BSP Porting
- Compact & Lightweight
- Low Cost
- Type-850 Miniature Air Pressure Regulator
- Type-860 Miniature Water Pressure Regulator
- Type-870 Miniature Potable Water Pressure Regulator
- Less than 6 scfh (0.17 m3/hr)
- > 5 scfh
- None - Typical 320 Only
- Epoxy Coated Zinc ,
- Electroless Nickel-Plated Zinc
- NSF Electrodeposited Chromium-Plated Zinc
Body, Bonnet, Bottom Plug
Bonnet, Valve Seat
- FDA Acetal
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
- 24 SCFM (679 Nl/min) at 100 psig (6.9 bar) Supply, . 60 psig (4.1 bar) output
- 2.2 gal/min
- 1/4" NPT Female
- 0-5 psig (0-0.4 bar) 0-60 psig (0-4.1 bar) 0-15 psig (0-1.0 bar) 0-100 psig (0-6.9 bar) 0-30 psig (0-2.1 bar
- Inlet and outlet-1/8" or 1/4" NPT/BSP Gauge (2) - 1/8" NPT/BSP
- bar: 0 to 8.2
- kPa: 0 to 827
- psig: 0 to 120
- 0.5 SCFM (14 Nl/min) Downstream Pressure N/A 10 psig (0.7 bar) above Set Point
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- 250 psig (17.2 bar)
- Heat Treated-Plated Steel
- Stainless Steel