Images are representations only.
m1-Digital Pressure GaugeBrand: AMETEK, Inc.
The m1 holds its accuracy for years at a time. Carry the m1 and use it every day, for up to two years, between calibrations.
Even drops and over pressure won’t hurt it. And, because the accuracy is high (0.2% of the displayed pressure) across a very wide range, it’s easy to replace several test gauges at a much lower cost.
The m1 digital pressure gauge maintains 0.2% of reading accuracy from -10 to 50°C. Accuracy is not affected by dropping, over-pressure, vibration, temperature, or rapid pressure change. Available as a 30 psi digital manometer.Features
- Durable Construction: IP - 65 Rated Dust & splash proof; Shock resistant circuitry; Hard Polyester/Polycarbonate blend enclosure & rubber boot (Skydrol compatible)
- Bright, Back-lite Display: Easy to read from a distance, in the dark, or in bright sunlight
- Long Battery Life: Ideal for hard to reach places - last up to three years, using the programmable update rate.
- CPF Sensor Assembly: 316 stainless steel welded sensor - Shifts everyday wear to a replaceable NPT, M20, or BSP adapter (included)
- 0 To 20% Of Range: ±(0.04% of full scale)
- 20% To 110% Of Range: ±(0.2% of reading)
- Vacuum: ±(0.25% of full scale) Full scale = -14.5 psig
- Operating Temperature
- -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Screen: 5 Digits, 16.8 mm (0.66") high
- Display Rate: 4 readings/ second
- 2 x AA: 900 Hours, typical
- Extended Battery Life -
- 1 reading / 15 seconds: 3,000 hours
- 1 reading / 30 seconds: 6,000 hours
- 1 reading / 60 seconds: 10,000 hours
- 1 reading / 5 minutes: 25,000 hours
- 1 reading / 10 minutes: 30,000 hours
No Models Match Your Filter Criteria
CRYSTAL ENGINEERING Crystal Engineering M1 Digital Test Gauge 30 psi Gauge Range Accuracy: 0.2% of Reading (20-100% of Full Scale), 0.04% of Full Scale (0-20% of Full Scale), 5 Digit Display, 1/4" NPT Bottom Connection, Includes Calibration Report and Protective Boot with Hanging Strap
Out of Stock
- Weight: 331 g (11.7 oz.)
- Rating: IP65
- Housing: Polyester/Polycarbonate Blend
- Keypad and Labels: UV Resistant Polyester
- Wetted Materials: (Wrench Tight) 316 Stainless Steel (Finger Tight) 316 Stainless Steel and Viton
- Diaphragm Seal Fluid: Silicone Oil
- Connection: Crystal CPF Female
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)