Images are representations only.
Type 330 Air Filter RegulatorBrand: ControlAir
The Type 330 Series of Air Filter Regulator are designed to provide clean, accurate air pressure to instruments, valves, and other automatic control equipment in a lightweight, compact housing.
These quality instruments are constructed of durable materials that will provide long lasting corrosion resistance in harsh industrial environments.
The Type 330 Filter Regulator is designed for use in systems that require clean, accurate instrument air, the Type-330 provides pressure regulation and filtration in an integral compact package.
Available in ¼" NPT porting for normal operation and ½" NPT porting for high flow capacity requirements.
The Type 330 Filter Regulator with Automatic Drain automatically flushes out condensate waste liquid when a change in air flow occurs or when the supply pressure is reduced.
The low maintenance Automatic Drain helps prolong the life of the regulator and filter by preventing corrosion on the bottom of the regulator and reducing the load of the filter.Features
- Compact and Light Weight Construction
- High Flow Capacity
- Low Air Consumption
- Rugged, Corrosion Resistant Design
- Pressure Range: psig: 0 to 120 (bar: 0 to 8, kPa: 0 to 827)
- Supply Pressure (Maximum):
- Manual Drain: psig: 250 (bar: 17, kPa: 1,723)
- Auto Drain: psig: 150 (bar: 10, kPa 1,034)
- Temperature Range:
- Manual Drain: -18° to 71°C (0° to 160°F)
- Auto Drain: 0°C to 71°C (32° to 160°F)
- Low Range: -40° to 51°C (-40° to 125°F)
- Port Size: 1/2", 1/4"
- Port Threads: NPT
- Materials of Construction:
- Body & Housing: Diecast Aluminum Alloy, Irridite, Baked Epoxy Finish
- Diaphragms: Nitrile Elastomer and Nylon Fabric
- Filter: Polyethylene
- > 5 scfh
- Nylon Fabric
- Baked Epoxy
Enclosure, Body Material
- Die Cast Aluminum
Exhaust Capacity - Relieving Units Only
- 0.1 scfm (2.83 Nl/minute) with Downstream Pressure psig: 5 (bar: 0.3, kPa: 30) Above Set Point
- Polyethylene (40 microns)
- Polyethylene (5 microns)
- 0.5 Cv at psig: 150 (bar: 10.3, kPa: 1,034) Supply & psig: 80 (bar: 5.5, kPa: 551) Set Point
- 2.5 Cv at psig: 150 (bar: 10.3, kPa: 1,034) Supply & psig: 80 (bar: 5.5, kPa: 551) Set Point
- Inert Gas
- Sweet Natural Gas
- Body Direct
- 1/2" NPT Female
- 1/4" NPT Female
- -40° to 71° C (-40° to 160° F)
- bar: 0 to 8
- kPa: 0 to 827
- psig: 0 to 120
- 1" WC (2.54 cm)
Supply Pressure - Maximum
- bar: 10 to 17
- kPa: 1,034 to 1,724
- psig: 150 to 250
Supply Pressure Effect
- less than psig: 0.25 (bar: 0.017, kPa: 1.7) for psig: 25 (bar: 1.7, kPa: 172) Change
- less than psig: 0.5 (bar: 0.035, kPa: 3.4) for psig: 25 (bar: 1.7, kPa: 172) Change
- Tapped Exhaust