Images are representations only.
MVP-600 Pneumatic Calibration Hand PumpBrand: Magnum Pro
Produces pneumatic pressure and vacuum to check calibration of gauges, switches, transmitters, and recorders. The contoured cushioned handles provide extra comfort while preventing the pump from sliding.
The over-sized check valve provides smooth operation throughout the output range while the dual O-rings on all pistons ensure zero leakage.
Patented Mash proof vent valve comes standard on all MVP-600s (No Needle Valve) and a non-oil based lubricant is used on all moving parts.Features
- Contoured cushion handles
- Oversized check valve for smooth controlled operation
- Mash proof vent valve (No Needle Valve)
- A patented non-oil based lubricant is used on all moving parts
- Dual O-Rings on all pistons to ensure zero leakage
- 2 year "quibble free" warranty (includes dropping)
- Air and compatible gases only
- Vacuum to Pressure (28"Hg - 600 psi / 40 bar)
- 1/4" NPT/BSP (top) & 1/8" NPT/BSP (side)
- Stainless steel fittings, anodized aluminum housing, plastic/rubber handles, nitrile O-Rings
- 2 Lbs (0.91 kg)
- 2-year “quibble free" warranty