Images are representations only.
CPF Pressure FittingsBrand: Crystal Engineering by Ametek
CPF Fittings and Hose are a new line of quick-test pressure fittings for calibration and test applications -- designed with an emphasis on safety.
Crystal Pressure Fittings (CPF) perform up to 15 000 psi / 1000 bar, and feature a safety weep hole to alert you before you accidentally disconnect from a pressurized system. It can also be used as a bleed point.
Each fitting is machined in 316 Stainless Steel and laser markings indicate the fitting type, size, part number, and Maximum Allowable Working Pressure to prevent a mismatched connection.
An industry-first patented O-ring connection allows CPF Fittings to maintain a leak-free seal up to 10 000 psi with only finger-tightening.
This offers an alternative to commonly-used NPT Fittings, which require technicians to wrap their fittings in thread tape and use a wrench to tighten each installation.
Unlike other quick-change fittings, the O-rings in CPF Fittings are also easily replaceable.
New! We have added a new line of BSP fittings, including the industry's first 1000 bar finger-tight fitting.Features
- Purpose-designed for testing and calibration
- 2 seals: Use fingers for an O-ring seal or use a wrench for a metal to metal cone seal (good to -40°C)
- Laser marked: Thread type, size, and MAWP
- Interchangeable (wrench tight) with HIP* and Autoclave Engineers** medium pressure (¼”) series fittings and adapters
- *HIP is High Pressure Equipment Company
- ** Autoclave Engineers is a division of Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Maximum Allowable Working Pressure (MAWP): 10,000 psi/700 bar/70 MPa
- Wrench-Tight: -40 to 150° C
- Finger-Tight: -20 to 50° C
- Minimum Hose Bend Radius: 1.0" (25 mm)
- Thread Type: 7/16-20 UNF 2B
- Cone Angle: 60°, Nominal
- Fittings: High Strength 316 Stainless Steel
- Hose: Polyamide Core with Urethane Jacket
- External Hose Diameter: 0.235" (6 mm)
- Internal Hose Diameter: 0.08" (2 mm)
- Hose Weight: 0.0179 Lbs/ft (26.6 g/m)
- CPF Female O-Rings: AS568A-012, Viton 80 or 90 #3981
- O-Ring Lubricant: Molykote® 55
- Thread Lubricant: Use a Process Compatible Fluid
- Wrench Torque: 100-140 in-lbs (11.3 -15.8 Nm)