Images are representations only.
V SeriesBrand: Versa Products Company Inc.
For pneumatic, and low pressure hydraulic, directional control applications, Versa offers a V Series valve for trouble-free performance under the most exacting conditions
V Series valves are available with solenoid, manual, mechanical, and pilot actuators. Also available are unique features such as lockout, latching manual reset, and redundant coils.Features
- Versa’s modular design offers solutions to a wide range of applications. Our valve construction allows valve bodies and actuating devices to be interchanged end for end and valve for valve providing great flexibility.
- Compatibility & Application Range
- V Series valves are designed for the control of pneumatic pressures from partial vacuum to 200 psi (14 bar) and hydraulic to 100 psi (7 bar).
- The use of standard O-ring seals makes it possible to supply many different compounds in order to meet varying conditions of media and temperature.
- Packed balance spool
- Forged Brass body, Buna or FKM (Fluorocarbon) sealing
- Pneumatic-vacuum to 200 psi (14 bar)
- Two-Way, Three-Way, Four-Way, multipurpose, 2/2, 3/2, 3/3, 5/2, or 5/3
- 1/8" NPT or G / 0.375" (9, 5mm) / 1.4 Cv
- 1/4" NPT or G / 0.375" (9, 5mm) / 1.8 Cv
- 3/8" NPT or G / 0.625" (16mm) / 3.4 Cv
- 1/2" NPT or G / 0.625" (16mm) / 4.0 Cv
- 3/4" NPT or G / 1.063" (27mm) / 9.7 Cv
- 1" NPT or G / 1.063" (27mm) / 11.1 Cv
- 1 1/4" NPT or G / 1.25" (32mm) / 14.9 Cv
- Side ported or manifold mounted
- Solenoid pilot, remote pilot, manual or mechanical