Images are representations only.
T-600 Series (System C and H) Hydraulic Hand PumpsBrand: Crystal Pressure
Our high-pressure, hydraulic hand pump provides a compact pressure source for any environment and works with petroleum-based oils and hydraulic fluids.
Three different models are available to produce up to 5000 psi / 300 bar, with two outlet ports, large reservoir, and an easy-to-use fine adjust. Each pump is available on its own, or in one of our complete ready-to-use pump systems.
The T-600 Series is a lightweight and portable hydraulic hand pump, specifically designed for high pressure applications.
A fine adjust allows precise control of pressure, while a vent valve provides quick and positive shut-off and pressure release. The pumps are compatible with petroleum-based oils or hydraulic fluids.Features
- High Pressure Range: 0 to 5000 psi
- Easy to use fine adjust
- Two outlet ports
- Large reservoir
- Eliminate / Bleed air with CPF fittings
- T-620H-CPF includes CPF hose and fittings
- T-620: 0 to 200 bar /0 to 3000 psi
- T-620H: 0 to 350 bar /0 to 5000 psi
- T-620H-CPF: 0 to 350 bar /0 to 5000 psi
- Reservoir: 0.5 pint/20 cl
- T-620 and T-620H: Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Teflon, Lexan, Buna-N, and Nylon
- T-620H-CPF: Aluminum, Brass, Stainless Steel, Teflon, Lexan, Buna-N, Viton, and Polyamide
Recommended Test Fluids
- The following fluids are recommended for use with this pump: Petroleum-based Oils & Hydraulic Fluids
Pressure Connections - Reference Port
- T-620, T-620H: 1/4" NPT Female
- T-620H-CPF: 1/4" NPT Female
Pressure Connections - Device Under Test Port
- T-620, T-620H: 0.61 m / 24" Hose with 1/4" NPT Female Connector (Adapter for 1/4" BSP Female)
- T-620H-CPF: 1.0 m / 40" inch MPH-1 CPF hose with 1/4" NPT Female Connector
- Pump: 280 (L) × 150 (W) × 115 (D) mm
- Weight: 3 Lbs / 1.4 kg