Images are representations only.
1500 & 1600 Series Temperature SensorsBrand: Crystal Engineering by Ametek
The 1500 and 1600 Series Industrial Temperature Sensors are mineral insulated thermocouple and resistance thermometer assemblies for use up to 1100°C.
Two different models cover a wide range of fields and applicationsFeatures
- 1500 Series
- Thermocouple type T,J,K,N,S and R according to IEC584-1
- Mineral insulated thermocouple consist of one or more thermocouple housed in a thin-walled flexible metal tube, firmly embedded in ceramic powder (MgO-purity>96%)
- Connected to the process by brazing, adjustable compression fittings or other mechanical brackets
- There is a wide range of the material for the sheath. The choice depends on the actual application (temperature and media)
- 1600 Series
- Pt100 Resistance Thermometer according to IEC 751
- 3-wire connection is standard
- A mineral resistance thermometer with 2, 3, 6 or 8 wires are housed in a thin walled metal tube.
- The wires are insulated in firmly compacted ceramic powder.
- The resistance element (single or duplex) is connected to the inner wires, embedded in ceramic powder and closed with a steel cap
- Connected to the process by brazing, adjustable fittings or other mechanical brackets
- Thermocouple Type T, J, K, N, S and R
- Pt100 Resistance Thermometer
- Power Plants – Turbines and Steam Tubes
- Process Industry – Petrochemical, Combustion, Furnaces, and Heat Treatment
- Engines – Exhaust and Material
- Machinery in Laboratories and Experimental Plants
- Containers – Pipelines and Chemical Apparatus