Images are representations only.
APMi Intrinsically Safe Pressure ModuleBrand: Crystal Engineering by Ametek
Intrinsically Safe Pressure Module
The APMi intrinsically safe portable pressure modules offer the functionality and flexibility to read up to four pressure inputs with a single HPC50 handheld pressure calibrator.
Use the modules to either expand the range of the HPC50, view all four readings at the same time, or read two different differential pressures simultaneously.
The APMi intrinsically safe pressure modules deliver the same high level accuracy whether in the lab or in the field.Features
- Accuracy to 0.035% of Reading
- Temperature Compensated from -20 to 50°C
- Integrated CPF Connection
- Eight Ranges Available
- Rugged Cast Aluminum Housing
- Self-Contained, Intelligent Modules
- Wetted Materials: (Wrenchtight) 316 Stainless Steel / (Fingertight) 316 Stainless Steel and Viton (Internal O-Ring)
- (15 psi/1 bar/100 kPa) 316 Stain-less Steel and Viton
- Diaphragm Seal Fluid: Silicone Oil
- Connection: Crystal CPF Female
- Pressure Resolution: up to 6 digits
- Display Update: up to 10 per second
- Overload Alarm: “+OL" in display at 110 % F.S.
- Temperature Range: -20 to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
- Weight: 0.39 Lbs (176.0 g)
- Dimensions: 2.9 × 1.1 in (74.0 × 27.0 mm)