Images are representations only.
XP2i Pressure GaugeBrand: Crystal Engineering by Ametek
Stronger. Tougher. Better.
Dropped, Submerged, Over-Pressurized and it still reads accurately.
Sealed against dust and water. IP67 certified for 30 minutes of full submersion under 1 meter (3 ft.) of water.
Survives falls with no affect on accuracy. (Can your gauges do that?)
The patented XP2i's, nickel-plated housing resists corrosion with the same low-copper, aluminum alloy found on saltwater outboard motors.
Would you know if your gauge was broken?
Some sensors and bourdon gauges read incorrectly after deforming under pressure. You would never know your gauge is broken until you compare it to a reference. The XP2i's silicon sensors shatter at very high pressure, but never deform. They always return to their original shape and accuracy, even after accidental over-pressure. Sensor self-diagnostics will not allow operation if the sensor is damaged.Features
- 0 to 20% of Range: ±(0.02% of Full Scale)
- 20% to 110% of Range: ±(0.1% of Reading)
- Vacuum: ±(0.25% of Full Scale (-14.5 psig))
- Temperature Range: -10 to 50°C (14 to 122°F)
- Screen: 5.5 digits
- Single Line Display: 16.9 mm (0.67") high
- Dual Line Display: Main Display: 13.9 mm (0.55"), Secondary Display: 5.3 mm (0.21")
- Digital Interface: RS232, DB-9F
Data - Logging
- Capacity: 32,000 Data points
- Storage Type: Non - Volatile flash Memory
- Minimum Interval: 1 Second
- Maximum Interval: 18 Hours
- Min. Event Duration: 250 mS
- Weight: 562 g (19.8 oz.)
- Rating: IP67
- Housing: Die Cast Aluminum
- Keypad and Labels: UV Resistant Polyester
- Wetted Materials: 316 Stainless Steel and Viton (Internal O-Ring)
- Diaphragm Seal Fluid: Silicone Oil
- Connection: Crystal CPF Female
- -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)
- Pressure Safety Valve Testing
- CPF Datasheet (pdf) (3.6 MB)
- XP2i Datasheet, bar (pdf) (760 KB)
- XP2i Datasheet, barA (pdf) (747 KB)
- XP2i Datasheet, kPa (pdf) (758 KB)
- XP2i Datasheet, kPaA (pdf) (745 KB)
- XP2i Datasheet, psi (pdf) (760 KB)
- XP2i Datasheet, psiA (pdf) (744 KB)
- XP2i-DP Datasheet, bar (pdf) (128 KB)
- XP2i-DP Datasheet, kPa (pdf) (127 KB)
- XP2i-DP Datasheet, psi (pdf) (128 KB)