Images are representations only.
Thermo-Z® Welded Plate Heat ExchangerBrand: Munters
The Thermo-Z plate style heat exchanger is designed to recover heat from energy-consuming processes up to 1500°F. Energy can be recovered and returned as process make-up air, used to preheat combustion air, or used for plant or office heating.
Thermo-Z offers fully adjustable plate thickness and spacing as well as multiple flow patterns.
The heat exchanger is designed for industrial environments. High-quality materials and construction provide superior performance in high-temperature or corrosive environments.
The heat-transfer plates are completely seam-welded to ensure against cross-contamination. Plate spacing is achieved via raised and depressed, truncated, conical dimples that provide uniform plate pitch.
The inner casing is constructed of the same material as the heat-transfer matrix and is welded to the matrix at certain peripheral locations to assure an air-tight seal.Features
- Fully-welded construction. Materials of Construction: Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex 2205, AL6XN, C-276, etc.
- Up to 85% efficient
- 4” - 8” double-wall insulated casing
- .01% max leakage
- Various airflow configurations to accommodate most economical ducting layout
- Variable plate spacing on heat exchanger matrix plates
- Operation up to 10 PSIG
- Can handle particulate laden air streams due to up to 2" wide air gaps and options for access doors for inspection and cleanability
- Catalytic & Thermal Oxidizer Heat Recovery 1st & 2nd Stage
- Transfer Process Exhaust to Process Make-up Air
- Cooling Process Air prior to Baghouse
- Rotary Kiln
- Waste Process Heat to Plant Make-up Air