Images are representations only.
FlowMax™ & FlowMax HP™ RegulatorsBrand: Mooney
The Mooney FlowMax and FlowMax HP regulators are pressure reducing regulators that offer bubble tight shutoff at all pressure differentials and full capacity at very low differential pressures.
This innovative Baker Hughes design compliments the Mooney Flowgrid regulator.
The FlowMax regulator maximizes capacity, speed of response, and accuracy while incorporating many of the same original maintenance and performance features for which the Flowgrid regulator is renowned.Features
- Top-entry design for ease of maintenance
- One actuator for all pressure control ranges
- Oversized balanced diaphragm for increased sensitivity
- Full port designs for ultra high capacity
- Guiding piston
- Positive bubble tight shut-off at all pressure differentials
- Control range :
- FlowMax: 5 i.w.c. to 247 psig (12 mbar to 17 bar)
- FlowMax HP: 3 psig to 900 psig (0.21 bar to 62 bar). Higher pressures upon request
- Full open differential: as low as 3 psig (0.21 bar)
- Quick acting two-path pilot control system
- Low-volume casing (actuator)
- Lightweight and compact design
- Reversible plug seal
- 2" to 6"
- Single Port
- Screwed (FlowMax), Flanged: Class 150 FlowMax (250 psi rating) Class 300 FlowMax HP Class 600 FlowMax HP
- 20° F to 150° F
- Minimum/Maximum: -40° F to 175° F
- Metering & Regulation Stations
- City Gate Stations
- District Regulating Stations
- Industrial Service Regulation
- Boiler/Burner Gas Regulation
- Petrochemical Feed
- Power Plant Feed
- Fertilizer Plant Feed