Images are representations only.
Model 900TE (Top Entry) Flexflo® RegulatorBrand: Mooney
The Model 900TE (Top Entry) Flexflo® Regulator is a self-contained, pilot-operated pressure regulator that may be used in both gas and liquid applications.
The 900TE Flexflo® Regulator design features a simple, top-entry design for easy in-line maintenance. The 900TE incorporates a cast steel body with integral flanged end connections.
Multiple trim configurations are available to match a variety of applications. The 900TE Flexflo® Regulator is available from 2" (50.8 mm) to 6" (152.4 mm) bore.
The 900TE Flexflo® Regulator typically is used with a Flexflo® Pilot for pressure control applications.
The environmentally friendly design of the Flexflo® Pilot and Regulator eliminates all atmospheric emissions by maintaining all gas/liquid within the piping system.Features
- Top entry design provides easy in-line maintenance or inspection
- Top entry design accessible without removal of pilot or plumbing
- Rugged design ideal for demanding pipeline applications
- Pulsation resistant design ideal for power plant type applications
- No hydraulic oil or internal springs required
- Simple design has only one moving part
- Environmentally friendly design with no emissions
- Reduced capacity trims may be easily exchanged to optimize for flow conditions
- Dual instrument connection ports allow versatile control options/configurations
- Since 1942, the Flexflo® Regulator is the original flexible element regulator
- Can be mounted horizontal, vertical or upside down
- Low noise
- Pressure reducing, pressure relief or flow control applications
- 2 in. (DN 50), 3 in. (DN 75), 4 in. (DN 100), 6 in. (DN 150)
- Carbon Steel
- Raised Face Flange 150, 300, 600 ANSI ASME/ANSI B16.10
- -20°F to +150°F (-29°C to +66°C)
- 1200 psid
Maximum Inlet Pressure
- 1480 psig
Outlet Pressure Range
- 1480 psig
- Metering & Regulation Stations
- City Gate Stations
- District Regulating Stations
- Industrial Service Regulation
- Boiler/Burner Gas Regulation
- Petrochemical Feed
- Power Plant Feed
- Fertilizer Plant Feed