Images are representations only.
WT Series Digital Pressure GaugeBrand: Crystal Engineering by Ametek
The WT version of the XP2i is designed to replicate the dimensions and pressure connections of the most common test gauges mounted in portable cases.
It is a drop in replacement for a Wally Box Pressure Gauge.Features
- 0.1% of reading accuracy
- Batteries and digital communications are accessible from the front
- Rugged "Wally Box" gauge can withstand dropping and accidental over-pressurization
- Optional Pressure data logging capability
- Choose between 6" and 8.5" panel mount options
- 20 to 100 % of Full Scale: ± (0.1 % of Reading)
- 0 to 20 % of Full Scale: ± (0.02 % of Full Scale)
- Vacuum, for 300 psi, 20 bar, 2000 kPa, and lower pressure gauges: ± (0.25 % of Full Scale), where F.S. = -14.5 psig, -1.0 bar, -100.0 kPa.
- Not recommended for Continuous Use below -14.5 psig or 0.2 psia.
- Operating: -10 to 50° C (14° to 122° F)
- Non-Condensing. No change in accuracy over operating temperature range. Gauge must be zeroed to achieve rated specification
- Storage: -40 to 75° C (-40 to 167° F)
- Battery should be removed if stored for more than one month
- Liquids and Gases Compatible with 316 Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials: (Wrench Tight) 316 Stainless Steel / (Finger Tight) 316 Stainless Steel and Viton (Internal O-Ring)
- Diaphragm Seal Fluid: Dow Corning 200
- Batteries: Three Size AAA Batteries
- Battery Life: 500 hours Typical (Alkaline Battery)
- Ultra Low Power: > 1 year, typical with 20 minute recording interval in LT5 mode
- Battery Indicator: 3-segment Battery Icon (Full, Used, Low)
- Dead Battery Indication: batt
- Communication: DB-9, RS-232 (Environmentally Sealed)
- Pressure Connection: 1/8" Female NPT
- Screen: 5.5 digits
- Display Rate: 4 readings/second (Standard) / 8 readings/second (PSV mode)
- Numerical Display Height: 16.9 mm (0.67") Single Line Display. LCD readable in Sunlight with Bright Backlight