Images are representations only.
1814-2304 Series Temperature SensorsBrand: Crystal Engineering by Ametek
The 1814-2304 Series Industrial Temperature Sensors consist of thermocouple and resistance thermometer assemblies / special sensors, used for surfaces, energy measurement, and handheld sensors.
Operating temperatures from -40 to 1100°C. 6 different models cover a wide range of fields and applications.
- Up to 1100° C
- T and K according to IEC-584-1
- Pt100, Pt500 & Pt1000 Resistance Thermometer
- Machinery, Chemical Apparatus
- Refrigeration Industry
- Heating and Ventilation (HVAC)
- Engine Room
- Energy Management
- Heat and Energy Distribution
- Process Industry – Petrochemical, Combustion, Furnaces, and Heat Treatment
- Laboratories and Tests
- With Handheld Digital Thermometers