Images are representations only.
Calibration ManifoldBrand: Ralston Instruments
The Ralston Calibration Manifold - Hand-Held Compressed Gas Controller provides smooth control of pressure while reducing leaks and saving valuable time in the field.
We’ve simplified the static pressure calibration process with the revolutionary Ralston Calibration Manifold.
This unique, hand-held pressure controller provides exceptional control right where you need it most - directly at the device under test.Features
- Precise & Compact Control
- Fine adjustment piston with soft-seated valves allow for ultra-precise pressure control
- Compact, portable design requires minimum space for operation
- Available in Brass & Stainless Steel
- Solid brass, for pressure calibration from 0 to 3000 psi (model QTCM)
- Stainless steel, for pressure calibration from 0 to 5000 psi (model QSCM)
- Ready for Work
- Calibration of static or high side of a differential pressure (DP) transmitter
- Testing of analog gauges on gas well heads up to 5000psi
- Verification of analog or digital pressure devices in the field up to 5000psi
- Standard model comes with male quick-test end connections