Images are representations only.
T SeriesBrand: Versa Products Company Inc.
Low pressure, hydraulic directional control valves available from 0 to 500 psi for trouble-free performance under the most exacting conditions.
T Series valves are available with solenoid, manual, mechanical, or pilot actuators. Also available are unique features such as lockout, latching manual reset, and redundant coils.
Our modular design offers solutions to a wide range of applications. Our valve construction allows valve bodies and actuating devices to be interchanged end for end and valve for valve in many cases.
T Series valves are designed for the control of hydraulic pressures from 0 to 500 psi (35bar).Features
- For practically all pneumatic, and for many low pressure hydraulic directional control applications there is a Versa Valve made for trouble-free performance under the most exacting conditions. Integrity of design makes Versa Valves adaptable to a maximum number of applications with a minimum of components. This is possible through the modular approach to valve construction, which allows valve bodies and actuating devices to be interchanged end for end and valve for valve in many cases.
- Compatibility & Application Range
- Series “T” valves are designed for the control of hydraulic pressures 0 to 500 psi (35 bar). Their maximum media temperature is 130°F (55°C). For water service, consult factory.
- Body: Forged brass
- Seals: NBR (nitrile), Teflon
- 2-Way, 2/2
- 3-Way, 3/2, 3/3
- 4-Way, 5/2, 5/3
- Dual pressure 4-Way (5-Way), 5/2, 5/3
- Diverter (7-Way), 3/2, 3/3
- Selector (8-Way), 3/2, 3/3
- 1/8″ NPT or G / 1.4 Cv (Kv 20)
- 1/4″ NPT or G / 1.8 Cv (Kv 26)
- 3/8″ NPT or G / 3.4 Cv (Kv 49)
- 1/2″ NPT or G / 4.0 Cv (Kv 58)
- 3/4″ NPT or G / 9.7 Cv (Kv 140)
- 1″ NPT or G / 11.1 Cv (Kv 161)
- Side ported
- Single Subplate mounted
- Manifold system
- Hydraulic to 500 psi (34.5 bar)
- Water to 500 psi (34.5 bar)