Images are representations only.
APM CPF Series Pressure ModuleBrand: AMETEK, Inc.
Now Measure Pressure!
THE Crystal AMP CPF Series pressure module, with integrated CPF female connection, offers the functionality and flexibility to perform pressure calibrations with a multi - function signal calibrator.
In addition, when connected to a hand-held pressure calibrator, the APM can expand its pressure range.
The APM is engineered to deliver the same high level of accuracy whether in the lab or in the field. Combined with calibrators and pump systems, the Crystal APM is a powerful calibration tool.Features
- Accuracies to 0.025% of Reading: Performance to meet almost any calibration and measurement task.
- Seven Ranges Available: Full coverage from vacuum to 15 000 psi /1000 bar.
- Rugged Construction: Machined aluminum housing. Engineered for rough field use– almost unbreakable.
- Self-Contained, Intelligent Module: Calibration data is stored in the module, so any module can be combined with any compatible JOFRA indicator. No need to “calibrate” the module to an indicator.
- Temperature Compensated from -20 to 50°C
- Integrated CPF Connection
- Wetted Materials: 316 Stainless Steel and Viton (Internal O-Ring)
- Diaphragm Seal Fluid: Seilcone Oil
- Connection: Crysal CPF Female
- Pressure Resolution: Up to 6 Digits
- Up to 10 Per Second
- Connector: 5 - Pin LEMO
- Serial: 9600 Baud, 8 Data, No Parity, 1 Stop
- Protocol: ASCII Command Language
- Overload Alarm: "+OL" in Display at 110 % of Full Scale
- Temperature Range: -20° to 50° C (-4° to 122° F)
- Temperature Range: -40° to 75° C (-40° to 167° F)