Images are representations only.
Type P630R High Flow Gas Pressure RegulatorBrand: BelGas
The BelGAS Type P630R high flow gas pressure regulator is a spring-loaded, adjustable relief valve, designed for relief pressure settings from 3 to 250 psig (0.21 to 17.3 bar).
The unit’s heavy-duty construction incorporates the use of stainless steel internal components, along with a powder-coated epoxy exterior finish, making it ideally suited for the oil and gas industries.
All units meet NACE MR0175 material requirements for corrosive (sour gas) environments.Features
- Stainless steel internals as standard
- Units comply with NACE MR0175 material requirements for corrosive (sour gas) environments
- Suitable for pressure settings up to 250 psig
- Available in 1” and 2” end connections
- O-ring seat for bubble tight shut off
- 1/2″ diameter orifice
- Durable powder coated exterior
- First Cut or Second Stage Regulator
- Farm Taps
- Transmission to Distribution Bridge
- High Pressure Process
- Fuel Gas